Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Daily Challenge day 1

a copy of the document and save it into your other folder. 
Research to find the answers.

Questions
Your Answer
  1. What is the name of New Zealand's biggest lake?
Lake taupo
  1. Name three books written by Margaret Mahy.
The seven chinese brothers  the man whose mother was pirate  a lion in the meadow 
  1. What is the Maori word for Family Tree or Genealogy?
whakapapa
  1. What is the only known wingless bird?
Kiwi brid 
  1. Which Port is the largest in NZ?
Canterby 
  1. Which All Black’s career was affected by a serious kidney disorder?
Jonah lomu 
  1. Which popular dessert was named after a famous Russian ballerina?
Anna pavlova 
  1. In which New Zealand city would you find the Sky Tower and what is its height?
12,900” Auckland 
  1. Janola is a New Zealand cleaning product. How did it get its name?
Janola  was named after the inventors wives 
  1. Who won a Nobel Prize for Chemistry in 1908 and is featured on the $100 note?
Ernest Rutherford

Fantastic work! Looks like you have worked hard to get all the answers. Do you know the name of New Zealands Largest port? Canterbury is the location. I look forward to seeing the next daily challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kihi-O-Tonga, you have been busy with your challenges. I really like pavlova but didn't realise it was named after a russian ballerina. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post